Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Cult TV for train spotters


I watch this on cable TV any time I can not sleep when I am in Denmark. The lack of commentary and simple perspective of rails, track and scenery appearing from the vanishing point help me relax and fall asleep again. In England the LIDL satellite kit does the job getting Hotbird 13E and Hellas 39 east and on Astra 1b 19.2E eurosport.de for my cycle races and both bahn.tv (german state rail's own tv station) and Das Erste - page 304 of ARD text tv tells me that at 03:20 am tomorrow morning Die schönsten Bahnstrecken Deutschlands Bonn - Berlin is continuing. Today I reawoke with the TV still on and a scandal about stale meat and lidl.de but my passive german is not good enough to get to the root of the matter. BTW Berlin Zoo station is a cult object itself but that is another story. Just down loaded the java MS Messenger on this videophone so send me an IM to hugh_watkins@msn.com if you like :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home